5 best software to view/read XML files [2018 List]
XML Tree Editor
SourceForge’s XML Tree Editor is able to display screen XML information as tree sights, and the software also enables critical functions together with adding, modifying and even deleting textual content nodes along with their characteristics.
The main target of this software is to offer a consumer-friendly tool to develop and edit XML configuration information for customers who don’t essentially know too a lot about XML.
Just take a seem at the most important options that are packed in this software underneath:
- The software will come with a constructed-in No cost Pascal Lazarus that enables really quick compilations for several target platforms.
- The out there commands for responses contain include, delete and edit.
- The textual content node is not separated from its container tag, and it can incorporate practically something.
- The system is incredibly customizable, and it will come with two XML configuration information.
- The lookup services that this software has to present contain searching by textual content values.
- XML Tree Editor supports language translation and the only tool important to make a new translation is the system by itself.
- The commands that are out there for XML tags contain the pursuing: Add, Edit, Delete, Rename, Go to yet another position on the tree, Duplicate to yet another location, Duplicate from a independent reference XML document.
This system signifies the best way to move and edit XML nodes simply and with no squandering time. Some customers say that this tool is very identical to Notepad++.
You can check out far more options and functionalities packed in XML Tree Editor by heading more than to its formal site of SourceForge.
Editor’s Note: This write-up was originally printed in February 2018 and has been considering the fact that revamped and current with new items so our customers would have a broader variety of solutions.