How to fix Windows 10 Paint 3D not working
four rapid fixes for Paint 3D
- 1 four rapid fixes for Paint 3D
- 2 Ways to fix Windows 10 Paint 3D difficulties
- Open up the Home windows Retail store Applications Troubleshooter
- Reset the Paint 3D App
- Reinstall Paint 3D
- Distinct the Home windows Retail store Cache
Paint 3D is 1 of Home windows 10’s developed-in apps with which you can insert 3D shapes and effects to photos. Some users have mentioned on forums that a “Paint 3D is at present not offered” mistake concept appears when they try out to operate that application.
The comprehensive mistake concept states: Paint 3D is at present not offered in your account. Here’s the mistake code in situation you will need it 0x803F8001. These are a couple opportunity fixes for that mistake concept.
Ways to fix Windows 10 Paint 3D difficulties
Answer 1: Open up the Home windows Retail store Applications Troubleshooter
The Home windows Retail store Applications troubleshooter can deal with several mistake messages for apps that aren’t performing. Hence, that troubleshooter could offer a deal with for Paint 3D’s 0x803F8001 mistake.
Troubleshooters never always deal with points, but they are well worth noting when an mistake concept pops up. You can open the Home windows Retail store Applications troubleshooter as follows.
- Simply click the Form in this article to research button on the taskbar to open Cortana’s research box.
- Enter the key phrase ‘troubleshooter’ in the research box.
- Then you can simply click Troubleshoot to open the Settings app’s troubleshooter list shown instantly underneath.
- Pick Home windows Retail store Applications and simply click Run the troubleshooter to open the window in the snapshot instantly underneath.
- The troubleshooter could then offer a couple opportunity fixes. Press the Upcoming button to go through its proposed resolutions.
— Relevant: How to make a background transparent in Paint and Paint 3D
Answer two: Reset the Paint 3D App
Resetting apps resets their details. So the Reset button can usually deal with apps that aren’t performing. That alternative is always well worth a shot when an application does not commence. This is how you can reset Paint 3D.
- Open up Cortana’s research box through the taskbar.
- Enter the research key phrase ‘apps’ in Cortana’s text box. Then simply click Applications & functions to open the window shown instantly underneath.
- Scroll down to and decide on Paint 3D.
- Simply click Sophisticated choices to open more options for Paint 3D.
- Press the Reset button, and simply click Reset yet again, to delete the app’s details.
Answer 3: Reinstall Paint 3D
Some Paint 3D users have verified that reinstalling the application preset the 0x803F8001 mistake for them. Note that reinstalling the application will also erase your Paint 3D Initiatives folder.
So back up the Initiatives folder if there’s everything there you definitely will need to continue to keep. This is how you can back up the Initiatives folder and then reinstall Paint 3D.
- Proper-simply click the Start out button and decide on Run to open that accessory’s window.
- Then enter this route in Run’s text box: %LOCALAPPDATA%PackagesMicrosoft.MSPaint_8wekyb3d8bbweLocalState. Press the Okay button.
- Now decide on the Initiatives folder in File Explorer, and press the Copy to button.
- Pick a folder to copy the Initiatives folder to.
- To uninstall Paint 3D, open the Run accent yet again.
- Then enter ‘PowerShell’ in Run, and press the Okay button.
- Enter ‘Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.MSPaint | Take out-AppxPackage’ in PowerShell and press Return to uninstall Paint 3D.
- Press the Get button on this page to reinstall Paint 3D.
Answer four: Distinct the Home windows Retail store Cache
Paint 3D’s 0x803F8001 mistake concept could also be thanks to a corrupted Home windows Retail store cache. So resetting that cache can also deal with the mistake. To reset the Home windows Retail store cache, enter ‘WSReset.exe’ in Run and simply click Okay.
Those fixes will possibly kick-commence the Paint 3D application. Verify out this submit if you nonetheless will need much more resolutions for Paint 3D not performing.