How to fix Windows error 2 while loading the Java VM
3 answers to correct Home windows error two Java VM
- Update Java
- Delete the Javapath Program Variable
- Open up the Program Installer via the Command Prompt
The “Home windows error two when loading the Java VM” error concept is just one that pops up for some people when striving to put in application that depend on the Start Anywhere Java launcher. For that reason, the people simply cannot put in the application when that error concept pops up.
That error concept began to pop up for people right after the release of Java VM edition 1.eight._sixty. If the “Home windows error two” Java VM error concept appears common, look at out some the fixes for it down below.
Methods to correct Home windows error two
1. Update Java
First, look at that your Java edition is up to date. If not, update Java to the most up-to-date edition. This is how people can update Java in Home windows.
- Customers can look at their Java variations via the Java Control Panel. To open that, push the Home windows important + R hotkey.
- Enter ‘Control Panel’ in Run, and simply click the Ok button.
- Then simply click Java in the Control Panel to open the window down below.
- Simply click the About button to open edition aspects. If an update is required, uninstall the previous Java edition 1st.
- To do that, enter ‘appwiz.cpl’ in Run’s text box and clicking Ok. That will open the Packages and Functions applet demonstrated in the snapshot immediately down below.
- Enter ‘Java’ in the search box. Then pick Java and simply click Uninstall to eliminate it.
- Restart Home windows right after uninstalling Java.
- Open up the Java down load website page to get the most up-to-date edition. Press the Concur and Start out Free of charge Down load button to preserve the most up-to-date Java edition to a folder.
- Open up the Java set up file to put in the most up-to-date edition.
two. Delete the Javapath Program Variable
Some people have stated on boards that they’ve preset the “Home windows error two” error by deleting a Java process variable route. So which is just one of the ideal resolutions for the Java VM error. Observe the rules down below to delete the Java process variable route.
- Open up Run by urgent the Home windows important + R.
- Input ‘systempropertiesadvanced’ in the Open up text box, and simply click the Ok button.
- Select the Advanced tab demonstrated immediately down below.
- Press the Atmosphere Variables button, which opens the window demonstrated immediately down below.
- Select the javapath variable on that window.
- Simply click the Delete button to erase the javapath variable.
3. Open up the Program Installer via the Command Prompt
This is a lot more of a workaround than a correct. However, people have confirmed they can open the software’s installer via the Command Prompt. Customers can open the Start Anywhere installer via the Command Prompt as follows.
- Press the Home windows important + X keyboard shortcut to open Home windows 10’s Acquire + X menu.
- Simply click Command Prompt (Admin) to open the CP window as administrator.
- Home windows seven people can open the Prompt by coming into ‘Command Prompt’ in the Start out menu search box. Then appropriate-simply click Command Prompt and pick Run as administrator.
- Up coming, enter a LAX_VM command in the Prompt as follows: Installer_file.exe LAX_VM C:System FilesJavajdk1.eight._60binjava.exe. Then push the Return important.
Be aware that the LAX_VM command earlier mentioned is an illustration that people will want to modify so that it matches their precise installer file names and JDK paths. The syntax for the earlier mentioned Prompt command is:
Thus, people will want to edit the installer file identify at minimum. Some people may possibly also want to regulate the folder route if they’ve installed JDK at a personalized directory. Having said that, C:System FilesJavajdk1.eight._60binjava.exe is the default JDK directory.
So which is how people can solve the Java VM error in Home windows. Customers can also down load a hotfix patch for the “Home windows error two when loading the Java VM” error at this webpage.