How to insert a picture in Microsoft PowerPoint
Up to date: eleven/ten/2017 by Computer Hope
Adding photographs to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation can help information be far more obvious and understandable. Shots can also help to include pleasure and attract fascination to the presentation. To include a photograph to a PowerPoint slide, comply with the techniques underneath.
- Open up the PowerPoint presentation.
- Simply click the Insert tab on the Ribbon bar at the best.
- In the Images section, click on the Shots icon.
Be aware: You can insert photographs readily available from Microsoft on the web by clicking the On the internet Shots icon. You can also insert a screenshot by clicking the Screenshot icon.
- In the Insert Photograph window, uncover and find the photograph file you want to insert, then click on Okay.
- Immediately after inserting the photograph, you can transfer the photograph to the preferred place on the slide.
Repeat the higher than techniques to insert photographs on additional slides.