How to insert a sound file into a PowerPoint presentation
Up to date: 11/10/2017 by Laptop Hope
Including seem to a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation can be valuable in earning make a presentation more attention-grabbing and participating. PowerPoint supports all frequent varieties of seem documents which includes MP3, WAV, FLAC, MIDI, and WMA.
To insert a seem file to a PowerPoint slide, follow the actions below.
- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Click on on the Insert tab.
- In the Media portion on the Ribbon bar, click the Audio icon.
Observe: The Media portion on the Insert tab is most frequently located on the far correct facet, and not following to the Photos portion as revealed in the picture above.
- In the drop-down menu that opens, pick the Audio on My Laptop selection.
- In the Insert Audio window, discover and pick the seem file you want to insert on the PowerPoint slide, then click Okay.
- Following the seem file is inserted, an icon that appears to be like like a speaker with seem coming out of it is revealed on the slide. You can move the seem icon to one more spot on the slide.
Repeat the above actions to insert seem documents on additional PowerPoint slides, as wished-for.