How to restore the last session in Internet Explorer
Online Explorer customers might want to proceed browsing from their last session, and in this tutorial we’re heading to describe you how to force Online Explorer to commence from the last session.
This tutorial is useful for technique administrators on a solitary technique that want to management all of the customers. Making use of it, you can place a restriction on the customers and force up them to have their Online Explorer commence from last session.
This constraint is created so that common customers just can’t transform it on their individual, so they are compelled to commence Online Explorer from the preceding session.
Ways to restore the last IE session
- Use Team Coverage
- Use Windows Registry
- Use Online Attributes
Remedy 1: Use Team Coverage
- In Windows eight or newer Windows 10 variations, you need to have to push Windows Key + R, kind gpedit.msc in Run dialog box and strike Enter to open up the Area Team Coverage Editor.
- In the still left pane of Area Team Coverage Editor, navigate to:
User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Elements -> Online Explorer -> Online Control Panel -> Basic Website page
- In the ideal pane of Area Team Coverage Editor you ought to see a solitary Placing named Start off Online Explorer with tabs from last browsing session established to Not Configured. When you double click on it you’ll get the subsequent window:
- Now choose Enabled and click Apply then Alright. You can now shut the Area Team Coverage Editor and see the variations you have manufactured by running Online Explorer.
Remedy 2: Use the Registry
- Push Windows Key + R, kind place regedit in Run dialog box and strike Enter to open up the Registry Editor.
- In Registry Editor in the still left pane go to:
- In the still left pane of higher than mentioned registry locale, ideal click on the Online Explorer key, choose New -> Key. Identify the new key ContinousBrowsing.
- Now choose this key you just developed and arrive to its ideal pane. Do a ideal click and choose New -> DWORD Price, name the DWORD as Empower. Double click on it, and you’ll get Edit DWORD Price box:
- In the Edit DWORD Price box, in the Price knowledge field enter 1 in get to force Online Explorer to commence from preceding session. Click on Alright and shut the Registry Editor and restart your computer to apply the variations.
Remedy three: Use Online Attributes
A third way to restore the last browsing classes in Online Explorer is to transform your Online Attributes configurations. Here’s what you need to have to do:
- Go to Start off > kind ‘internet properties’ > double click on the 1st outcome
- Now, go to the basic tab and locate the Startup aspect
- Simply just test the possibility ‘Start with tabs from the last session’.
Similar GUIDES TO Test OUT:
Editor’s Note: This put up was originally revealed in December 2014 and has been since updated for freshness, and accuracy.