Intel ninth generation processors rumors and leaks have hit a boiling position, and now we even have a doable launch date.
Supposedly, Intel will launch new Espresso Lake Refresh CPUs on August one with solutions reported to launch in the pursuing months to months following that, according to Laptop Builders Club. What is much more the report advise that several ninth generation processor samples were being able to achieve a five.5GHz overclock.
That reported, this rumor comes from a German site with no confirmed monitor history getting a trusted resource, so we’re going to get this information with an extraordinary grain of salt.
The report tends to make no point out of which processors Intel will launch 1st, however, we picture Workforce Blue will want to kick off its upcoming generation of processors with it is 1st at any time octa-main mainstream CPU – primarily if Intel hope to steal absent some of AMD Ryzen 2nd Generation’s thunder.
The ninth generation Espresso Lake Refresh relatives of processors is now searching pretty comprehensive based on the information and facts we’ve collected so considerably.
- Core i9-9900K: 8-cores and 16-threads
- Core i7-9700K: six-cores and twelve-threads, clocked at 3.9GHz to 4.9GHz
- Core i5-9600K: six-cores and six-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9600K: six-cores, six-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9600: six-cores, six-threads, clocked at 3.1GHz to 4.5GHz
- Core i5-9500: six-cores, six-threads, clocked at 3.0GHz to 4.3GHz
- Core i5-9400: six-cores, six-threads, clocked at two.9GHz to 4.1GHz
- Core i5-9400T: six-cores, six-threads, clocked at one.8GHz to 3.4GHz
- Core i3-9100: 4-cores, 4-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz
- Core i3-9000: 4-cores, 4-threads, clocked at 3.7GHz
Hopefully the rumors are real and we’ll all quickly have a swath of ninth generation Espresso Lake Refresh processors to choose from.
By way of HotHardware