“The Rockstar Update Service is Unavailable” [SOLVED]
Some prospects have been dealing with concerns when installing or taking part in GTA V due to a Home windows Person Account Title error. Rockstar has printed some facts on how to operate all over the challenge, so we have made a decision to enable you out in scenario you didn’t listen to about this yet.
Seemingly, there have been pretty a great deal of challenges for the Home windows consumers who wanted to set up GTA 5 on their PCs. And Rockstar has listened to their grievances and tried out to clear up some of the concerns. Here’s what a lot of players have been complaining about:
I am acquiring challenges installing or taking part in GTAV Pc. Difficulties include things like an error concept stating “The Rockstar update company is unavailable (code 1)”, or the match hanging while attempting to download the update. How can I deal with this?
Adhering to that, a lot of consumers encountered the challenge with various codes:
- the rockstar update company is unavailable code 202
- the rockstar update company is unavailable code 217
- the rockstar update company is unavailable code 210
- the rockstar update company is unavailable code 207
How to deal with “The Rockstar Update Support is Unavailable”
A fellow consumer on Reddit confirms that he managed to immediately deal with this challenge by making use of a reputable VPN. Connecting to the servers may well get blocked by some of your settings. Working with a very good VPN will get you related quickly.
Stick to the actions from beneath to see what Rockstar is instructing us to do. Nonetheless, you ought to know that if you produced a new Home windows account to engage in in advance of the deal with, you will be in a position to keep on taking part in GTA V on your authentic Home windows account.
Log in to the new account you produced, and duplicate your match knowledge to a folder that can be accessed from both equally consumer accounts:
- Go to the “My DocumentsRockstar Games” and duplicate the “GTA V” folder.
- Go to your root directory (e.g. C:) and paste the folder there.
- Log out of the momentary account, and log back into your authentic Home windows account.
- Copy your match knowledge into your authentic account:
- Go to your root directory (e.g. C:) and duplicate the “GTA V” folder you posted previously.
- Go to the “My Documents” folder
- If you by now have a “Rockstar Games” folder:
- Click into the “Rockstar Games” folder and paste the “GTA V” folder there.
- If you do not have a “Rockstar Games” folder:
- Produce a new folder in this directory termed “Rockstar Games” (with no the quotes).
- Paste the “GTA V” folder in this new directory.
Go in advance and read Rockstar’s article on this for the relaxation of the directions. Sound off beneath by leaving your remark and let us know if you are nonetheless dealing with challenges.
Go through ALSO: Top 5 Troubleshooting Tools and Program for Home windows ten
More fixes to GTA 5 concerns:
Editor’s Note: This article was at first printed in November 2014 and has been considering the fact that revamped and current for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.