Unable to run Solitaire in Windows 10
five speedy solutions to deal with Solitaire troubles on Computer system
- 1 What to do if you just can’t run Solitaire
- Update your pc
- Restart app updates
- Rename the Cache folder
- Reset Solitaire
- Run the Home windows Retailer Applications troubleshooter
Solitaire is one of the most preferred games on Home windows, and numerous individuals like to perform Solitaire in their spare time on Home windows ten. But occasionally there could be some troubles. End users report that they are encountering difficulties with Solitaire on Home windows ten, and right now we’ll try out to deal with some of these difficulties.
What to do if you just can’t run Solitaire
Solution 1 – Update your pc
End users report that very generally Solitaire is crashing on Home windows ten, but before we try out any solutions, we advise you that you update Home windows ten utilizing the Home windows Update. Quite generally these troubles are preset by Home windows update, so it wouldn’t damage for you to obtain all available Home windows ten updates before trying the next fixes.
Solution 2 – Restart app updates
This isn’t the finest option but some customers claim that it operates, so it is well worth examining out. Go to the Home windows Retailer and click on the obtain icon on the major suitable up coming to the lookup box. If there is a listing of stalled app updates near them all by clicking the X button. Now the updates really should start downloading again.
It would seem that occasionally some app updates can bring about difficulties with Solitaire, so if make guaranteed that you restart any app updates that you have working.
Solution 3 – Rename the Cache folder
This normally operates for most Common applications, so if you’re acquiring difficulties with Solitaire you could want to try out this.
- Go to the End usersUsernameAppDataLocalPackagesWinStore_cw5n1h2txyewyLocalState folder.
- Obtain Cache folder inside of it, suitable click it and pick Rename from the menu.
- Rename the Cache folder to Cache.old.
- Now suitable click the vacant space and pick New > Folder from the menu.
- Rename the folder you have just established to Cache.
- Restart Home windows ten.
- Try out if your Common applications are operating, if anything is operating fine, you can go back again and delete the Cache.old folder.
Solution 4 – Reset Solitaire
A further technique to deal with this issue is to reset Microsoft Solitaire. Here are the methods to observe:
- Go to Settings > Method.
- Select App & capabilities > enter ‘Microsoft Solitaire Collection‘ in the lookup box
- Go to Advanced options > hit the Reset button.
Solution five – Run the Home windows Retailer Applications troubleshooter
Microsoft built-in a focused troubleshooter for Home windows Retailer applications. With the aid of this tool, you can swiftly scan your Home windows ten applications and routinely deal with typical troubles influencing them.
Go to Configurations > Update & Protection > Troubleshoot > find and run the Home windows Retailer Applications troubleshooter.
That’s about it, we hope these solutions helped you to resolve the dilemma with Solitaire on your Home windows ten pc.
If you have any reviews, or thoughts, just access for the remark area, below.
Related POSTS TO Look at OUT:
Editor’s Notice: This write-up was originally published in December 2015 and has been because updated for freshness, and accuracy.