Windows Store Stopped Working after Windows 10 Update
Some consumers have claimed on Microsoft’s discussion board that they are struggling with an situation with the Application Keep just after they switched to a new version of Windows 10. Evidently, the Application Keep won’t load, or even displays an mistake information. But the good news is, we have a few of alternatives here.
What to do if Microsoft Keep won’t load just after update
Alternative one: Fix the trouble with PowerShell
The 1 way to fix the ‘not doing the job Application Store‘ trouble is by means of PowerShell, but this method is only checked on Windows 8.one, so we’re not guaranteed if it performs properly on Windows 10 Complex Preview or the total version of Windows 10, as perfectly. In any case, here’s what you need to do in buy to take care of the Keep trouble by means of PowerShell:
- Open PowerShell as Administrator: type powershell on the Commence display screen. The PowerShell icon will seem in the look for effects on the right. Appropriate click it and pick out “Run as Administrator”
- Add the adhering to command into the PowerShell console:
Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRootWinStoreAppxManifest.XML
- Press Enter and wait around right up until the command is finished (It need to very last a few seconds)
- Reboot your Computer
— Related: How to Display or Hide Windows Keep Applications on the Taskbar
Alternative two: Resolve the trouble with Command Prompt
If by some means the PowerShell answer did not assistance, you will need to have to enter a couple command traces in the Command Prompt, and your issues with Application Keep will in all probability be solved. Just observe these measures:
- Go to Look for and type cmd
- Appropriate click on Command Prompt and open it as Administrator
- In the Command Prompt, copy the adhering to line: powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRootWinStoreAppxManifest.xml
- Hit Enter.
- Now in the similar Administrator Command Prompt increase: get started “” “ms-windows-shop:”
- Press Enter again
Alternative three: Extra alternatives
We by now coated Windows Keep Application problems thoroughly on this web site. We revealed rather a couple troubleshooting guides to assistance you get the application up and operating just after putting in the newest Windows 10 updates.
So, if these two quick alternatives unsuccessful to take care of the trouble, you need to have to use some extra superior troubleshooting strategies. We by now compiled exhaustive answer lists for this situation and you can discover them in the guides below:
You need to be able to operate your Application Keep without having any issues just after implementing 1 of these alternatives. But if you have some remarks, recommendations, or one thing just does not work for you, feel absolutely free to convey oneself in the remarks section below.
Editor’s Notice: This post was at first revealed in February 2015 and has been because current for freshness, and accuracy.