Google is organising its YouTube Subsequent contest for the third consecutive calendar year to come across and spotlight rising creators on its system from the Arab environment. To be suitable, a channel must fulfill the next standards:
- Have in between 10,000 – 100,000 subscribers
- Have monetization enabled
- At minimum 3 video clips must have been uploaded to the channel in the very last 90 days
A total of twelve winners will be picked and their prize will be an all bills paid out vacation to Dubai later on this calendar year to attend the 2018 YouTube NextUp creator camp, a week of intensive manufacturing classes and filming alternatives at a devoted area.
In addition to attending the YouTube NextUp creator camp in Dubai, the twelve winners will also get:
- $2,000 voucher toward manufacturing gear (or its equal in their international locations)
- Mentorship from hand-picked superior creators which include NextUp alumni
- At minimum 3 months of ongoing guidance from the YouTube Content Partnerships crew, which include observe up hangouts
- Unlock the Area at the YouTube Area Dubai and be invited to take part in potential manufacturing systems from Areas
To enter, the participant can stop by the YouTube NextUp site for extra information. Hurry up while- the deadline for submissions is August six.